Mr. Lim - Taman Jenderam Harmoni Koi Pond

Mr. Lim found my service thru my website. At that time he was considering between engaging my service or another pond contractor's service but i manage to convince him thru my portfolio of projects. He initially wanted a feature pond only but i manage to convince him to build a koi pond as the maintenance system of my filter design is quite easy. Here is the end result of the project.  

Natural Stone feature wall with pebblewash finishes. Initially Mr. Lim wanted artificial tiles for the feature wall but i managed to convince him to use natural stones as the effects are way better than the artificial ones. 

Side view of the pond. Do note that the water is greenish as i took this photo during the soaking period of the pond. The filter systems are not running yet. Once we changed the water and the filter is running with koi fishes inside it, the water will be crystal clear. 

Comments