Mr. Wilson - Anjung Tiara, Segambut Pond

Mr. Wilson got to know me by googling my website. He required a koi pond for the front garden and a water feature for the back entrance. He prefers a more simple approach with a bright colour tone. 

Overall Design of Koi Pond

Closed Up view of the Water Feature

I would like to take this opportunity to thanks Mr. Wilson for the opportunity to work with him on this koi pond project. It was a pleasure working with you and a greater pleasure knowing you. Thanks. 

Comments

  1. nice one...how much is the cost anyway to construct one...
    kindly indicate how much is the cost for me to construct an indoor swimming pool too

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a standout among the most wonderful greenhouse pond s which I went by. Its magnificence must be enduring with Pond Liner Repair I like it excessively. click here for additional

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment